Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum

Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum (http://www.notesfromspain.com/forums/index.php)
-   Learning Spanish (http://www.notesfromspain.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Notes in Spanish on iTunes - Favour! (http://www.notesfromspain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5708)

Ben 11th June 2008 08:16 AM

Notes in Spanish on iTunes - Favour!

Do you listen to any of our podcasts by downloading them from iTunes? If so we have a favour to ask. We'd love it if you could leave a review of the podcast on the appropriate page in the iTunes store. As more Spanish podcasts crop up, it would really help others to know if ours are any good or not!

You can access the iTunes store pages for your favourite podcast via these links (they only work if you have iTunes installed - you can also subscribe via these links at the same time if you like!):

Inspired Beginners
Intermediate
Advanced
Notes in Spanish L!VE (videos)

Many thanks for your help! Ben and Marina

ValenciaSon 11th June 2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 53478)
Do you listen to any of our podcasts by downloading them from iTunes? If so we have a favour to ask. We'd love it if you could leave a review of the podcast on the appropriate page in the iTunes store. As more Spanish podcasts crop up, it would really help others to know if ours are any good or not!

You can access the iTunes store pages for your favourite podcast via these links (they only work if you have iTunes installed - you can also subscribe via these links at the same time if you like!):

Inspired Beginners
Intermediate
Advanced

Could the iTunes links be posted permanently on the forum page?

Palmerito 11th June 2008 03:19 PM

Consider it done. I will be only too happy to provide feedback (very favourable) about the podcasts. Keep them coming.

Ben 11th June 2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValenciaSon (Post 53508)
Could the iTunes links be posted permanently on the forum page?

I'll make this a sticky, good idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmerito (Post 53514)
Consider it done. I will only to happy to provide feedback (very favourable) about the podcasts. Keep them coming.

Thanks Palmerito!

kenpeace 11th June 2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Do you listen to any of our podcasts by downloading them from iTunes? If so we have a favour to ask. We'd love it if you could leave a review of the podcast on the appropriate page in the iTunes store.
Oh! Ok then, as it's you ;-)

ValenciaSon 11th June 2008 06:38 PM

Done. I am Serious.

eldeano 11th June 2008 09:21 PM

All done. :)

gary 12th June 2008 09:40 AM

Done (disguised as elforero)

Ben 12th June 2008 09:48 AM

Many thanks!

Hullite 17th June 2008 01:23 PM

Done & with pleasure

I think I would listen to these podcasts with pleasure even if I were a native Spanish speaker, they are always interesting and often amusing.

I thought the El 600 episode would have made a great one off item for BBC Radio 4 for example. It was fascinating but also had a kind of off-beat charm that is hard to manufacture by committee.

Ben 17th June 2008 02:25 PM

Many thanks Hullite, what a lovely comment!

Acosta 17th June 2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 53478)

Inspired Beginners
Intermediate
Advanced

posted reviews for Intermediate and Advanced....

kenpeace 17th June 2008 11:43 PM

Yo tambien -- all done.
Intermediate, advanced and Notes from Spain.
Cheers
Ken

Brent 1st July 2008 11:01 PM

¡Por Supuesto!

Notes in Spanish es lo mejor que he encontrado en iTunes. Me encantaría recomendarlo. Voy a hacerlo esta noche antes de acostarme. He aprendido mucho mas aquí que en las clases tradicionales.

Yossarian 4th July 2008 02:44 PM

It is easy to leave a review on iTunes because Notes in Spanish are simply the best Spanish podcasts. I have listened all others available via iTunes and I have kept listening only Notes in Spanish.

Maybe I should paste this on iTunes? :)

Es fácil dejar un comentario en iTunes porque Notes in Spanish son simplemente el mejor podcasts de español. He escuchado todos los otros disponibles a través de iTunes y he mantenido escuchando sólo notas en español.

Ben 4th July 2008 02:54 PM

Thanks Yossarian!

mem 17th September 2008 04:16 AM

I added my (glowing) reviews as well. I love your podcast! It really is by far the most effective Spanish-learning podcast out there and really enjoyable as well. I've finally got through all the intermediate and advanced ones and am sad to have run out of NIS to listen to. The beginner ones are also quite useful for revision, though. I had a horseback riding accident in April and I've been listening to the podcasts during physical therapy, which makes a very boring and somewhat unpleasant task a whole lot more fun. Thanks so much for creating this project!

Ben 17th September 2008 08:29 AM

I'm really glad we can help Mem, I hope you are firmly on the way to recovery. Ben

pjasso 15th March 2009 03:58 AM

Done!! I can't rave about your podcasts and video podcast enough! I was glad to give it a 5-STAR review!:thumbs-up:

GabrielDeManila 15th March 2009 09:42 AM

I'm currently going through the NIS IB podcast and so far, I found it really great! Gave it 5 stars on iTunes Australia. Keep up the great work.