Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Podcast Comments > Notes in Spanish Advanced podcast comments

Notices

Old 11th September 2008, 06:49 PM   #1
DiabloScott
Califorero

Default Big News, More Cool Spanish

I appreciate that you, Ben and Marina, are "in this for the long run".

I'll miss the advanced podcasts but personally what I need the most is keeping my brain tuned to hearing castellano, and the intermediate podcasts are almost as good in that respect... Marina's pace is a little slower and her pronunciation a little more careful in the intermediate podcasts (as they should be), but the subjects and the conversations are just as interesting.

I don't mind getting my vocabulary and grammar lessons from the newsletters... those things seem to sink in better in visual format anyway.

we've got some huge projects lined up for the end of 2008/start of 2009 that you are going to love.

Come on... give us a hint.
DiabloScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2008, 01:19 PM   #2
Ben
Hero Forero

Sorry, can't give any hints! But it's all designed to teach you all loads more Real Spanish and make you all super fluent Spanish experts fast! All those signed up to the newsletter via www.notesinspanish.com will be the first to know!
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2009, 03:44 PM   #3
natalia
Forero Senior

I'm so lost... What's happened to the advanced podcasts and what was the new amazing stuff that came out at the end of last year/beginning of this year that Ben keeps mentioning? :S
natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Ben
Hero Forero

Hi Natalia, Well after that announcement we released Real Spanish Control, and later the Crisis Collection, but the main advanced podcasts stopped, and we don't plan to add to that exact series. However, we are at work, albeit slowly due to parental exhaustion, on new advanced materials, and will be in touch with news of that in the next month I hope.

Stay tuned to the newsletter!
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote