Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Spanish Forum > Learning Spanish

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th April 2009, 09:45 PM   #1
gastephen
..es que yo no estoy loco
 
gastephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Gales
Posts: 1,932
Default Spanish - An Essential Grammar

Bradley and Mackenzie's 343-page book, published by Routledge, can be read online in an iPaper version here (there is also a download option if you register).
gastephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 06:33 PM   #2
joyella819
Forero
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastephen View Post
Bradley and Mackenzie's 343-page book, published by Routledge, can be read online in an iPaper version here (there is also a download option if you register).
I don't always have a Spanish grammar book with me but my laptop is virtually always with me, lol. This will be really helpful when I need to check something but don't have access to a hardcopy book. Thanks so much!
joyella819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 08:17 PM   #3
gastephen
..es que yo no estoy loco
 
gastephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Gales
Posts: 1,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyella819 View Post
I don't always have a Spanish grammar book with me but my laptop is virtually always with me, lol. This will be really helpful when I need to check something but don't have access to a hardcopy book. Thanks so much!
De nada.

Todavía no lo he consultado, pero parece bastante completo.
gastephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2010, 08:44 PM   #4
Acosta
Mega Forero
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastephen View Post
Bradley and Mackenzie's 343-page book, published by Routledge, can be read online in an iPaper version here (there is also a download option if you register).

I am trying to find it at the web site you gave but I can't find it.
Acosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Margot
ViajeraVerdaderaVirtual
 
Margot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acosta View Post
I am trying to find it at the web site you gave but I can't find it.
Ve la fecha del "post" lo cual contiene el enlace - es del año pasado. Este libro no es disponible gratis nada más aunque creo que Amazon lo vende (). ¡Ojo! Es bastante caro. Se llama:

Spanish - An Essential Grammar by Peter Bradley & Ian MacKenzie
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2010, 10:38 PM   #6
Acosta
Mega Forero
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margot View Post
Ve la fecha del "post" lo cual contiene el enlace - es del año pasado. Este libro no es disponible gratis nada más aunque creo que Amazon lo vende (). ¡Ojo! Es bastante caro. Se llama:

Spanish - An Essential Grammar by Peter Bradley & Ian MacKenzie
Si, he notado eso. Lo vi por amazon....

Pero gracias por la información
Acosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2010, 12:44 AM   #7
duncan_m
n00b espanol en Australia
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 137
Default

http://teachingone.web.officelive.co...al-Grammar.pdf
duncan_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2010, 02:11 AM   #8
Acosta
Mega Forero
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_m View Post

QUE BUENO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias
Acosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 02:51 AM   #9
joyella2
Forero
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_m View Post

Thank you sooooo much for this new link! I have been looking for this book that gastephen had originally posted a while back - it's awesome
joyella2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks
Learn REAL Spanish now!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.