Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Spain Forum > Moving to Spain and Living in Spain

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th December 2009, 12:20 AM   #1
switch007
Mega Forero

Default Advice please! (Jobs in Spain)

Hey,

How do you move to Spain? I mean:

• Interviews in Spanish (just the thought of them make me sweat!)
  • Convincing an employer you're serious about the job, not just that you want to move to Spain
  • Actually doing it!
I've only just started my career in IT (sysadmin/programmer) and I'm not sure if it's the best time to start looking for jobs in Spain. What do you guys think? Would it best to build up more of a career (... and bank balance) here in the UK before taking the plunge?

I get seriously depressed every time I come back from Spain - I need to do something about it! Thanks!

---

Hola a todos,

¿Cómo uno se muda a españa? Quiero decir:

• Entrevistas en español (solo con pensar me da miedo)
  • Convenciendo un empleador que eres serio, que de verdad quieres trabajar para ellos. No solamente que quieres vivir en españa.
  • ¿Como se hace de verdad??
Hace poco desde que empecdé mi vida como sys admin/programador. No estoy seguro, con poco experienca si debo pensar en mudarme a otro pais? ¿Que piensan ustedes? ¿Me vendria mejor adquirir más experiencia aquí en inglaterra antes de que me lo juego todo y mudarme a españa?

Cuando vuelvo desde españa siempre me deprimo. Tengo que arreglar mi vida.. asi que pido ayuda

Gracias!
switch007 is offline   Reply With Quote