Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Podcast Comments > Notes from Spain Podcast Comments

Notices

Old 14th July 2008, 07:42 AM   #21
richardksa
Jedi Forero

But just a photo, which Ben might not regard as real. However, last Friday, stuck for an hour and a half near Avila with a broken down coach, it absolutely chucked it down. So: Rain in Spain, Poddie frpm Ben....... I'm waiting......!
However, once east of the Guadarrama tunnel, it was obvious Madrid hadn't had a drop. Strange weather we are having this year.
richardksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 11:10 PM   #22
nathalex
Forero

Right Mr ... I've left you alone for long enough now in the hope that the wonderful Notes from Spain podcasts would return to their rightful monthly slot but it's not happened ... so there is only one thing for it ... "BEN ... NFS podcast ... in my iTunes NOW!!!!!!!" I don't care if you think you have nothing to say, just say it anyway ... a vocal blog if you like. Just the "Sounds from Spain" would be enough whilst I'm here in a cold and wet Somerset lifts my spirits. I will be following you on Twitter from now, and will pester you if you don't pop one on here ... you have been warned ...
nathalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2010, 09:32 AM   #23
Ben
Hero Forero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathalex View Post
Right Mr ... I've left you alone for long enough now in the hope that the wonderful Notes from Spain podcasts would return to their rightful monthly slot but it's not happened ... so there is only one thing for it ... "BEN ... NFS podcast ... in my iTunes NOW!!!!!!!" I don't care if you think you have nothing to say, just say it anyway ... a vocal blog if you like. Just the "Sounds from Spain" would be enough whilst I'm here in a cold and wet Somerset lifts my spirits. I will be following you on Twitter from now, and will pester you if you don't pop one on here ... you have been warned ...
Wooooooooow, OK OK, I'll... think about it... I'll see what I can do, maybe, soon. .ish. And thanks for the pestering, it's flattering I suppose!
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2010, 10:21 AM   #24
greytop
Hero Forero

Ben - How about a few revisits. The entertainment in Retiro Park must have changed by now . And what's it like navigating a pram around Madrid?
greytop is offline   Reply With Quote