Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Spanish Forum > Intercambios / Meet Ups / Penpals

Notices

Old 11th August 2010, 01:51 PM   #1
Juan Carlos
Forero

Default Los idiomas se aprenden hablando.

Hi everybody, I was born in Spain, I grew up in Spain and live here too. I want to learn English, so I am studying English.
I think if you are a person who wants to learn Spanish we both have the same problem,. we can't practice the language. So I can practice and teach the spanish languaje with people who are learning Spanish and they can teach me in English, this way we can learn and practice both languages.
I give you my msn address if you want practise Spanish with me and you want to talk a little English with me.
(Sorry for my english)
Into Spanish
Hola a todos, nací en España, me crié en España y vivo aquí también. Quiero aprender inglés, entonces estoy estudiando inglés.
Yo pienso que si tu eres una persona que quiere aprender español ambos tenemos el mismo problema. No podemos practicar la lengua que estamos aprendiendo.
Entonces, yo puedo enseñar y practicar español con personas que están aprendiendo español y ellas me enseñan a mi el inglés, de esta manera, nosotros podemos practicar y aprender ambas lenguas.
Te pasaré mi dirección de msn sí tu quieres hablar español y quieres hablar un poco de inglés conmigo.

Last edited by Juan Carlos; 4th September 2010 at 01:49 PM.
Juan Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 06:13 PM   #2
greytop
Hero Forero

welcome JC - I've moved this to the intercambio thread so you might attract people wanting to chat.
greytop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 11:01 PM   #3
jonbulmer
Forero

Hi Juan i am trying to do the same as you. I have two threds going at the moment. "Barry The Baton" and "What is it like living in the USA and England?"
join in, with the others and me. we are tyring to post in English and Spainish.

Hola Juan Estoy tratando de hacer lo mismo que usted. Tengo dos threds va en el momento,
"Barry The Baton" and "What is it like living in the USA and England?"
participar, con los demás y yo. Somos un neumático a comentar en Inglés y Español.
jonbulmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 02:02 AM   #4
Uriel
Mega Forero

Hi Juan! Write anything you like in English and we'll give you corrections and explanations -- that's what the Spanish speakers here do for us.

I like the idea of putting your posts in both languages, so that we can see and compare what you were trying to say and explain why we might suggest certain improvements, like so:

Quote:
Hi everybody, I was born in Spain, I grew up in Spain and live here too. I want to learn English so I am studying English.

(entonces can mean then or so, but more often it seems to be so. I think of it this way: if you can substitute por eso, use so)

I think if you are a person who wants to learn Spanish we both have the same problem, we can't practice the language. So I can practice and teach the spanish language with people who are learning Spanish and they can teach me in English, this way we can learn and practice both languages.

(We use person for the singular, but switch to people for the plural. Don't know why. The word persons does exist, but it's only used in certain specific ways.)

I give you my msn address if you want practise Spanish with me and you want to talk a little English with me.
(direction is a false cognate in this sense)
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 02:46 AM   #5
reyeszjj
Forero

Hello Juan Carlos

I'm an international student in the United States, English is my second language, but I'm fully confident that I can do well in daily conversations in English, btw, since April, I've been studying Spanish but when talking with people in Spanish, I'm often blanked, so maybe you're interested in being my Spanish guide, and we can talk in English of course

And my first language is Chinese, so if you're also interested, we can talk in Chinese as well
reyeszjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 05:12 PM   #6
darryl.john
Novato

¡Hola Juan!

Soy de Filipinas y puedo hablar dos idiomas, tagalog y ingles. He estado a estudiar ingles desde tenía cinco años.

Comencé estudiando español más o menos hace un mes y encontré esta pagína web lunes pasado. Si te gustaría ayudarme con mi español entonces te puedo ayudar con su ingles tambíen.

Hello Juan.

I'm from the Philippines and I can speak two languages, Tagalog and English. I've been studying English since I was five.

I began studying Spanish about a month ago and I found this website last Monday. If you would like to help me with my Spanish then I can help you with your English too.
darryl.john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Juan Carlos
Forero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl.john View Post
¡Hola Juan!

Soy de Filipinas y puedo hablar dos idiomas, tagalog y ingles. He estado a estudiar ingles desde tenía cinco años.

Comencé estudiando español más o menos hace un mes y encontré esta pagína web lunes pasado. Si te gustaría ayudarme con mi español entonces te puedo ayudar con su ingles tambíen.

Hello Juan.

I'm from the Philippines and I can speak two languages, Tagalog and English. I've been studying English since I was five.

I began studying Spanish about a month ago and I found this website last Monday. If you would like to help me with my Spanish then I can help you with your English too.
Hola darryl.john me encantará charlar con usted, pero tengo que informarle que después de este post inicial , he puesto otro donde estamos consiguiendo este propósito, que es "chatear" y comunicarnos un grupo de conocedores de la habla inglesa y españoles que bajo dos principios sagrados, que son el exquisito respeto mutuo y la ayuda mutua estamos consiguiendo dicho propósito.

En este nuevo post conseguirá toda la información necesaria:
http://www.notesfromspain.com/forums...ad.php?t=11463

Y si desea integrarse en este grupo donde con frecuencia podrá particiar en chats y conocer personas que querrán compartir ese enseñanza mutua español/ Inglés o inglés / español, en la que yo por supuesto participo y me encantaría poder comunicarme con usted y compartir este aprendizaje común, que seguro nos llecará a un mejor conocimiento de las lenguas que estudiamos y queremos practicar.
Este es el enlace (link) donde podrás solicitar ser miembro del grupo.
http://groups.google.es/group/espeng

Reciba un cordial saludo.

Last edited by Juan Carlos; 18th September 2010 at 08:06 PM.
Juan Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2010, 07:39 AM   #8
darryl.john
Novato

¡Gracias Juan Carlos!

Presentado un solicitud a me integrarse el grupo de google. Espero aprender mucho del grupo.
darryl.john is offline   Reply With Quote