View Single Post
Old 24th September 2010, 07:47 PM   #2
yunouguaramin's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trankis...I'm NOT coming back
Posts: 238

Originally Posted by jubilee View Post
Well in context this must mean "I press this key"...but the format is a big surprise to me! Is this a common way to speak of using a keyboard?
Yes, it's much more common the use 'dar' or 'tocar' with regard to keyboars or buttons than the correct verbs, which would be
'presionar' or 'oprimir', at least in colloquial speech.

dar and tocar are ones of those sympathics verbs that are used for cuasi-infinity purposes.
yunouguaramin is offline   Reply With Quote