View Single Post
Old 4th September 2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Hero Forero
greytop's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pego, Spain
Posts: 3,361

From other threads on this subject it is expensive and no easier to pass in Spain.
You can easily change your licence to a Spanish one if you will be here permanently - although there may be a minimum period you need to hold it.
Anyway if you can get one in UK it will be one less thing to think about when you arrive.
greytop is offline   Reply With Quote