View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2006, 08:09 PM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13
Default working in spain teaching english the suggestion of some folks I have been investigating the possibility of getting a teaching certification for english so I can teach english abroad. THe number of 'certifications' is totally dizzying.....everyone seems to be accredited by some body or another, but what validity or reputation these accrediting agencies have seems a bit unknown. Does anyone have any idea what agencies are reputable? For example, one course said they were accredited by 'an Education Accredity Body (EAB)'. Sounds pretty vague and bogus and anonymous to me. If I can figure out who has a good reputation this might help me narrow down options for courses.....

any thoughts?

agileflower is offline   Reply With Quote