Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Spanish Forum > Learning Spanish

Notices

Old 29th September 2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Ben
Hero Forero

Arrow Great Podcast from Notes in Spanish Listeners...

Two Notes in Spanish listeners, Diana and Steve from near New York, have put together a podcast in Spanish of their own, with some great language learning tips.

Knowing how hard it is to make a podcast like this, I'm really impressed, and am really happy to share what they've done here with you guys.

Please take a second to download and listen to what they've created and do leave them a comment here!

Here is the mp3 download link:

http://tinyurl.com/yay27xb

Here is a link to a Word document 'hot sheet' they also put together for everyone, containing all the great tips they include in the audio - download it and stick it on the fridge!

http://tinyurl.com/y9g75su

A bit of info about these podcasteros fantasticos:

Quote:
Diana has been studying Spanish for many years. Diana studied in Granada on a Junior Year Abroad program, then lived in Madrid for three years after receiving her Masters Degree in Spanish Literature and Language. She currently works in a large public library with a focus on the Latino community. Her eight year old daughter is enrolled in a dual English-Spanish program in the local school and continues to both impress and amaze her mother with her language proficiency and her ability to understand things she shouldn't.
Steve studied Spanish while in secondary school and promptly thereafter forgot most of what he learned. After his first trip to Madrid in 2006, he decided to study Spanish once again, this time for real. "Studying Spanish has been an amazing experience, speaking to different people around the world, reading books I never would have read, a whole new world has opened up for me." He is the Chief Information Officer for a major New York law firm and lives with his wife, two sons, and dog Charlotte who is beginning to learn some Spanish commands too.
Take a listen and leave them a comment!
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 04:07 PM   #2
Joyita
Novato

Default comentarios a Diana y Steve

Mi nombre es Jewell. Yo tambien vivo en una comunidad casi treinta millas de la ciudad de Nueva York en el condado de Westchester. Me disfrute su podcast y especialmente la lista de sugerencias. No se si esta espacio es el correcto para hacer mis comentarios. Estoy confundida entre la registracion de Notes In Spanish y El Foro. Tal vez, Ben puede me explica (por favor). Lo mas interesante para mi, fue numero dos de la lista - para aprender palabras nuevas con definiciones en espanol en vez de ingles. Hace muchos anos he estado aprendiendo palabras en espanol con definiciones en ingles. Me gustaria comunicar con vds. Por favor, dime como hacer esto. Gracias.
Joyita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 04:11 PM   #3
Joyita
Novato

Default Repuesta

Soy Jewell de nuevo. Donde voy a mirar para una respuesta? Ben, esta tambien es una pregunta. Por favor, voy a apreciar una explicacion - si Diana y Steve van a responder, donde voy a verla? Gracias.
Jewell
Joyita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 12:25 PM   #4
tilda
Forero

Default un comentario para Esteban

Lo más importante para mi es hablar con mi amiga española con Skype. De esta manera podemos aprender la una de la otra. Y porque ella tiene la misma edad que yo tenemos mucho en común. Me interesaba mucho sus sugerencias y tu acento Esteban también me interesa. ¿Eres de Irlanda del norte?
Gracias

Tilda
tilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 12:43 PM   #5
ValenciaSon
Hero Forero

Steve y Diana, que informativo e inspiracional sois! Pasame un bocadillo Reuben de Zabars.
ValenciaSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 03:42 PM   #6
Steve_S
Novato

Tilda,

Me alegro mucho que has disfrutado el podcast. Soy de los estados Unidos y siempre he pensado que mi accento es de aquí!
Steve_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 04:00 PM   #7
Steve_S
Novato

Jewell,

The best way to correspond is to "Send a Private Message..." by clicking on the name of the person you want to send mail to.
Steve_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2009, 07:50 PM   #8
tobyo
Forero Senior

por fin escuche el podcast. y me gusta muchisimo. nos han dado unas excelentes sugerencias. muchas gracias! (sorry about the lack of diacritical marks, I haven't yet figured out to do them on this new machine)
tobyo is offline   Reply With Quote