Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Spanish Forum > Your Spanish Vid-Blogs

Notices

Old 8th March 2007, 11:51 PM   #41
Ben
Hero Forero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepino View Post
OK, here I am. It's truly awful, but I had to settle for the first take as my flatmate was due home and I didn't want an audience! jeje
Pepino, it's truly great! And wow, what a flat, 'de lujo' - one question though, why don't more kids get squashed on that roundabout - the doorway to the school seems to be right in the middle of the traffic!!
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2007, 11:51 PM   #42
Pepino
Soy La Leche!

Just been having a play about with my camera, and it actually records in AVI format, not MOV. Is this still prone to synch problems? Also, I remember Ben said he used a Canon Ixus (same as me). Do you just upload yours untouched or do you re-format them in some way Ben?
Pepino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2007, 11:53 PM   #43
Pepino
Soy La Leche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Pepino, it's truly great! And wow, what a flat, 'de lujo' - one question though, why don't more kids get squashed on that roundabout - the doorway to the school seems to be right in the middle of the traffic!!
jeje, yeah, it's pretty close, but it all looks a lot smaller in the video. It's bigger in reality. I'll take a picture tomorrow morning at 0855 and you'll see just how many kids can be squeezed onto the pavement!
Old 9th March 2007, 12:31 AM   #44
Ben
Hero Forero

Quote:
Just been having a play about with my camera, and it actually records in AVI format, not MOV. Is this still prone to synch problems? Also, I remember Ben said he used a Canon Ixus (same as me). Do you just upload yours untouched or do you re-format them in some way Ben?
I get the mac's iMovie program to export it in a smaller file and size format before uploading it (there is a 'for web' setting), I'm sure windows movie maker has something similar. I think trial and error is the way forward with these things. I'd love to see the early morning school arrival photo!
Old 9th March 2007, 01:22 AM   #45
Margot
ViajeraVerdaderaVirtual

Default El estreno de "Top Cat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldeano View Post
I feel inspired. I am going to do one. Watch this space.
Estoy pegada a la pantalla - aguantando la respiración

(Eldeano I know you know I'm just pulling your leg - it's become apparent to me that your Spanish is as sophisticated as your wonderfully quirky sense of humour -muy muy muy bueno - certainly puts mine to shame )

I'm really looking forward to your video
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 01:47 AM   #46
DocMolly
Molita

Default Cual tipo de camara se necesita para hacer video

Se puede poner un video hecho por camara digital en You Tube? No hablo de una camara de video, sino de una camara de fotos con la que se puede hacer videos cortos. La calidad no es tan buena. Creen ustedes que funcionaria?
DocMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 03:40 AM   #47
ValenciaSon
Hero Forero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMolly View Post
Se puede poner un video hecho por camara digital en You Tube? No hablo de una camara de video, sino de una camara de fotos con la que se puede hacer videos cortos. La calidad no es tan buena. Creen ustedes que funcionaria?
Como esto:

Last edited by ValenciaSon; 9th March 2007 at 03:44 AM.
ValenciaSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 03:47 AM   #48
ValenciaSon
Hero Forero

Quote:
Here we go!!!

Two minutes with a Canon Ixus point and shoot and a Mac. Who's next to join the NIS video blogging movement???
Lo vimos mi esposa y yo y pensabamos lo mismo: que jovenes sois!
Old 9th March 2007, 08:46 AM   #49
Ben
Hero Forero

VS: ¡¡¡ay que majos sois!!! ...y esperamos tu vidblog!

Docmolly, yup, all ours above were made with our canon little digital camera - now you have no excuse not to give it a try!!
Old 9th March 2007, 09:17 AM   #50
Pepino
Soy La Leche!

Quote:
I'd love to see the early morning school arrival photo!
I decided to go to the gym this morning (which is ironically directly next door to the school opposite - like I said, "everything on my doorstep!") and I was late getting out, so I missed the kids today. I'll catch the little brats, whoops, I mean little darlings next week when I get back from Manchester. They're like ants scurrying about, and the parents are even worse practically fighting to get their cars parked by the door. It's quite entertaining at times!
Old 9th March 2007, 11:26 AM   #51
zonzamas
Forero Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyebeneezer View Post
i guess since i'm american i'll take that as a compliment my spanish is now a mix of anglicisms, french-isms and just sheer invention.
docmolly- i think u're right;
I read in your profile you were from usa that's why i find it funny that you speak spanish with french accent instead of american-english.

How do you manage to speak 3 languages?

Last edited by zonzamas; 9th March 2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Thanks Tad for correcting me :)
zonzamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 05:05 PM   #52
eldeano
He's the most tip top

I've got a meeting with costume this afternoon and make-up a little later. The script writers are hard at it. I'm getting really nervous.

Tad - how come you helped zonzamas with his last post yet leave the rest of us to flounder? Is he a Spurs fan? Or worse - a Lost-watching Spurs fan? Oh, and five tickets for tomorrow's ONCE draw, please. (just the one cheesy grinner here)
eldeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 05:52 PM   #53
Pepino
Soy La Leche!

Quote:
why don't more kids get squashed on that roundabout - the doorway to the school seems to be right in the middle of the traffic!!
Well, I forgot it's Friday and I finish work early, so I was home at chucking-out time for the school, and took this pic. I'll never understand how no-one gets killed at these junctions in this barrio. I must admit, I've ocasionally wondered out into the street thinking that it's on green, but isn't! Death-defying stuff! jeje. My excuse is that usually I'm listening to a particularly tough phrase in a NIS podcast on my mp3 and therefore I'm not taking notice of the road!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0068.jpg (63.0 KB, 39 views)
Old 9th March 2007, 06:02 PM   #54
tad
virtual idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldeano View Post
Tad - how come you helped zonzamas with his last post yet leave the rest of us to flounder? Is he a Spurs fan? Or worse - a Lost-watching Spurs fan? Oh, and five tickets for tomorrow's ONCE draw, please. (just the one cheesy grinner here)
zonzamas is kind enough to correct some of my posts, -as I often have quite a few mistakes he does it by private message. I do the same for him (which is easier because he has fewer mistakes). We then correct the offending post using edit. This has the benefit of not cluttering up the forum with loads of corrective posts, which some here seemed concerned about. If this is the case I will acknowledge the fact in the reason for editing space.

Although this approach is 'tidier' the downside is that people browsing the post do not get the chance to see the process and learn. Some of my LOST posts had an awful lot of red ink though!
tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 06:07 PM   #55
guapo
Mega Forero

I always like these neighbourhoods in Barcelona where the buildings at each intersection have the corner sliced off to form that diamond-like shape. Of course, if you are walking any distance, you end up covering twice the ground what with all the zig-zagging in and out at each junction to follow the pavement.
guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 06:13 PM   #56
eldeano
He's the most tip top

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad View Post
zonzamas is kind enough to correct some of my posts, -as I often have quite a few mistakes he does it by private message.

Although this approach is 'tidier' the downside is that people browsing the post do not get the chance to see the process and learn.
And, of course, it left us all amazed by the high quality of your posts.
eldeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 06:32 PM   #57
Ben
Hero Forero

Quote:
Well, I forgot it's Friday and I finish work early, so I was home at chucking-out time for the school, and took this pic.
Wow, brat central... must be noisy in the morning!
Old 9th March 2007, 07:12 PM   #58
ValenciaSon
Hero Forero

Quote:
Well, I forgot it's Friday and I finish work early, so I was home at chucking-out time for the school, and took this pic. I'll never understand how no-one gets killed at these junctions in this barrio. I must admit, I've ocasionally wondered out into the street thinking that it's on green, but isn't! Death-defying stuff! jeje. My excuse is that usually I'm listening to a particularly tough phrase in a NIS podcast on my mp3 and therefore I'm not taking notice of the road!
Is there an ice cream truck or local candy store where the crumb-snatchers migrate after school?
Old 9th March 2007, 07:27 PM   #59
richardksa
Jedi Forero

Pepino, es piso o Prado? Y si, necesitas un corte de pelo. Sin embargo, un bueno vidcast.
richardksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 07:30 PM   #60
Ben
Hero Forero

When do we get to see your vidcast Richard?!