Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Warm up area > A nice place for new members to say hello

Notices

Old 21st July 2008, 03:15 PM   #1
RCGUA
Novato

Default Worksheets - I want to buy a partial set

I already bought, paid for and received a partial set of advanced worksheets. I would like to purchase the remaining worksheets but the option is no longer on the website, it has changed to purchase all or nothing. The entire set costs $121 USD. VERY expensive.
RCGUA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2008, 08:46 PM   #2
Ben
Hero Forero

Hi,

We have changed the way the store works to offer only the entire-level super packs as this cuts down hugely on administration time for us when we put up new materials and normally have to update and re-upload a huge range of packs.

We understand that the exchange rate has caused the price of our products to increase in dollars, so, in response to your message above and others received recently, today we have significantly cut the euro prices of our Intermediate, Advanced, and Premium packs.

Our aim is to make our materials available to as many people as possible while still being able to make a living (and thereby be able to continue to make more podcasts for people learning Spanish). Whilst we realise that not everyone will feel they want or need our worksheets, we are happy that we have always provided all of the audio for free, and hope to continue to do so.

If anyone has bought partial sets of our worksheets at any level and wishes to complete their collection without buying an entire super level pack, just send us an email explaining what you have already and we'll work something out for you, as we have with the above poster.

I hope this explains everything,

Ben
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 04:42 AM   #3
tyeslater
Forero

and we thank you very much for the free audio. i cant afford the worksheets and i wish i could. but the free audio does help alot. just wanted to let you know..

adios
lanie
tyeslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 06:15 AM   #4
Ben
Hero Forero

Thanks Lanie!
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote