Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum Learn REAL Spanish now!  

Go Back   Notes from Spain and Spanish Forum > Spanish Forum > Intercambios / Meet Ups / Penpals

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th August 2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Juan Carlos
Forero

Default Los idiomas se aprenden hablando.

Hi everybody, I was born in Spain, I grew up in Spain and live here too. I want to learn English, so I am studying English.
I think if you are a person who wants to learn Spanish we both have the same problem,. we can't practice the language. So I can practice and teach the spanish languaje with people who are learning Spanish and they can teach me in English, this way we can learn and practice both languages.
I give you my msn address if you want practise Spanish with me and you want to talk a little English with me.
(Sorry for my english)
Into Spanish
Hola a todos, nací en España, me crié en España y vivo aquí también. Quiero aprender inglés, entonces estoy estudiando inglés.
Yo pienso que si tu eres una persona que quiere aprender español ambos tenemos el mismo problema. No podemos practicar la lengua que estamos aprendiendo.
Entonces, yo puedo enseñar y practicar español con personas que están aprendiendo español y ellas me enseñan a mi el inglés, de esta manera, nosotros podemos practicar y aprender ambas lenguas.
Te pasaré mi dirección de msn sí tu quieres hablar español y quieres hablar un poco de inglés conmigo.

Last edited by Juan Carlos; 4th September 2010 at 02:49 PM.
Juan Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote